Monday, March 12, 2012

Insert Witty Title Here...

The Main Event

This past Saturday I went to a local car show with my dad. Father/daughter date if you will. I brought my camera and since it's been months since I've really used it, I was a little nervous. Classic cars are one of my favorite things to photograph so needless to say I got a little carried away. For possibly the first time in years my dad moved faster than me.

These are only a few. 
When I said I got carried away...I meant it. 





 This one is my favorite. 







Hope you enjoyed. 

On the agenda this week is work, work, work, maybe some art and coffee, a photo class on Saturday and of course BEER! It's St. Patrick's Day. I. Love. This. Day. Green everywhere. What are you doing to celebrate? 

No comments:

Post a Comment