Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wicked Wednesday!

Finals.
Finals.
Finals.
FINALS!

Mine are all due tomorrow. The only thing getting me through it is knowing I have one more class (a week long class, mind you, later this month) and I am done. FOREVER. 
Graduation baby.
That is my excuse for being a little late this week. 

For some reason it is always raining when I post the weekly music and this week is no exception. It's raining and cold and Cage the Elephant seems to know this. Their musical stylings flow fluidly into my head as I write until my fingers bleed. 

CTE seems to get a lot of crap for having a similar sound in voice to Jack White of the White Stripes and here is what they have to say about that. (It's kind of a swift kick in the balls to the critics, media and general haters of the public.) Dig it, yo. 

"In One Ear"
The lead singer went from dirty, 90's grunge to sexy mental patient...I'm alright with this. 
Side note: Anyone else watch "American Horror Story?" Lead singer looks like Tate.

"Shake Me Down"
Loved the song then I saw the video. I cried a little and people in the coffee shop might have thought I was crazy. 

"Around My Head"
This is just hilarious. I like zombies-you should to. 

"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked"
This is what they are known for. 

Hope this helps erase the rainy day blues and put a little pep in your step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment