Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Totally Rad Tuesday!

For some reason it always seems to be gross outside on Totally Rad Tuesdays. Therefore you can rely on the music to warm you up...that and coffee.

Everyone has that one band or musician who they can listen to forever. If I was stuck on a dessert island (with no hope of ever getting off...) and I could only bring three things I would bring a crap ton of books, a lifetime supply of lip balm and a man by the name of Clarence Greenwood or more commonly known as Citizen Cope. 
*Insert googly eyes and dreamy sigh here*

Most people know a song or two of his if they hear it but his voice, music and lyrics stretch far beyond. He is very political but with a voice like honey.  Oh, and the dreads with the face scruff...
Just go listen before I start a tangent.

"Pablo Picasso"

"107 degrees"

"Bullet and a Target"

"Hurricane Waters"
This is my personal favorite. 

Enjoy and stay warm friends! 

Feel free to let me know of new music. My library is in dire need of expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment