Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Totally Rad Tuesday!

I am in a stellar, groovy, excellent, fantastic and down right funky mood today folks. 
Today on my musical roster are some tunes that are either making me laugh and dance in my seat at school not giving a damn who sees me. In fact I HOPE people see me and it puts a smile on their face and a bounce in their step. 

Note: This is me. I have done and continue to do this on a daily basis. Perhaps that is why I love this movie so much. I have also changed my ring tone to this song. Confused friend faces here I come!
If this doesn't make you laugh-you have no soul. 

Now for the real on. It's a toe tapper. 
Natasha Bedingfield-Pocket Full of Sunshine

Rihanna- We Found Love
I'm not her hugest fan but I cant get this song out of my head. Let's dance!


Drake ft. Rihanna- Take Care

If I ever met Drake I would casually shake his hand seeming to be the cool white girl who appreciates his music. I would them proceed to attach myself to him and never let go. Crazy white girl who loves Drake. 

Drake- Little Bit

Empty house. Underpants. Repeat. Loud. Dance. Get it? 

Stay rad my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment