Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Totally Rad Tuesday!

I apologize for missing last week. It's finals time and graduation (FINALLY!!) on top of that. I resolve to be better from here on out.
I plan on having a little more to post aside from TRT because of this awesome site *drum roll please* PINTEREST
If you haven't heard of this-get on it. It's like crack for chicks. 

I've been crafting more and that really takes away from the school work...not that I was ever that on it to begin with. 

Speaking of tall redheads....
What? Keep up.
I happen to know quite a lot about tall redheads seeing as I happen to be one. That's about all I have in common with my latest musical obsession. 
Florence and the Machine. 

I'm sure most of you know about "Dog Days Are Over" but she has some other songs that are amazing. The beats are fierce and her voice is shiver inducing. They make me want to run. So I do...to this.

"Shake it Out"
I've posted on this before, but I love masks. 
Masked balls.
Bank robberies. 
I'll take it all and this is right up my alley. 

"Heavy In Your Arms"
This was awesome before Eclipse-or in spite of. 
Just sayin.

"Drumming Song"
There is a live version of this that is wonderful. It makes me want to run away from the sound inside my head.

Hope this helps with the studying procrastination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment